Five Days Budget Camping / Lodge Safari
Day 1 – Lake Manyara
Depart after breakfast from Arusha and travel towards Lake Manyara National Park (approx 2 hours) where we can enjoy game viewing until early evening. The park is known for its vast number of flamingos as well as rift valley escarpment. In the evening, we will travel to a nearby lodge/campsite.
Day 2 – Serengeti
In the morning, we will depart from the lodge/campsite and head towards Serengeti National Park. The stretch of road towards the park’s gates offers a fantastic opportunity chance to see animals in their natural habitat, often during migration including wilder beasts, zebras, impalas and lions. We will have lunch at the gate entrance where you can also follow a trail to the top of the hill which boasts stunning views over the Serengeti. We will camp at Soki Campsite, along the borders of the national park.
Day 3 – Serengeti / Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Today we will enjoy a full day game drive at Serengeti National Park in the rolling grasslands, dotted with wildlife for as far as the eye can see from giraffes, to zebras, impalas, monkeys and hippos. We will commence our journey in the early evening where we can capture an abundance of animals at sunrise. In the evening, we will head towards Ngorongoro for dinner and an overnight stay and there is also the option to visit a secluded Maasai Village en route.
Day 4 – Ngorongoro Crater
In the morning, we will descend to Ngorongoro Crater, a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world for a half day game drive. Here we will have a good chance to see the endangered rhino as well as flocks of flamingoes, herds of elephants, and Africa’s wildlife at it’s best, all travelling to the crater to drink from the waters. We will head back to Arusha in the afternoon for an evening transfer to Kilimanjaro airport or overnight stay.
- Ground transport for all days
- Accommodation in a lodge or hotel
- 3 meals a day
- Park entry fees
- Catering service fees
- Guiding fees
- Transit fees
- Day Trip to Empakai
- Drinking bottled mineral water while on safaris
- Tips to your guide, waters and porters
- Visit of the Maasai villages
- Personal travel insurance
- All other items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks
Islands and Historical Sites
- Few places evoke such romance as the fabled spi...
- Rubondo Island located in southwest Lake Victor...
- Gaze at ancient artwork near the village of Kol...
- Amboni caves are the most extensive limestone c...
- Delve into the home of human evolution at this ...
- Journey back in time at Kilwa, home to some of ...
- Behold Bagamoyo and its beautiful, natural harb...